Dr. Palmer has opened up his practice for adventure-based life coaching to include distance sessions, to our already well-known intensives workshops/retreats, and expeditions. In fact, a great way to get started with us is to begin with distance coaching sessions, and work toward one of our on-site programs.
Common Coaching Topics
- Academic Failure and/or poor, or under, performance
- Motivational Issues
- Difficulty making decisions or sticking to your decisions
- Career challenges
- Issues with friends, family, co-workers
- Just feeling lost or stuck…
So, what is involved in these sessions?
- Goals (Academic, Career, Personal, Spiritual, etc)
- Fitness & Lifestyle Assessment
- Current Issues
- Life Coaching discussion (Coaching is not Counseling…)
- Scheduling & Details
Your coaches will prepare a plan that will include the above areas, and will work as a team, blending their skills and credentials to offer a more balanced and comprehensive approach. Some sessions may be with one coach, while many more will be with both coaches. As we progress in sessions, we’ll all see what works best for each person, and adjust accordingly. As with our on-site programs, you’re joining the fabric of our lives, and this is something that we take incredibly seriously.
We’ve found that weekly schedules seem to work the best, keeping everyone on task, rather than things getting too spaced out. We’ll setup a schedule that works for all of us, and can adjust to more/less frequency as needed.